Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

custom banners and flags

Looking back on my life, some of my fondest memories have a custom banner or flags in them.

When I turned 16, my father had a custom banner made that he attached to two of our trees out in the front that said Happy Sweet 16th. The banner made my day and I still have it as a keepsake. 
Also, for my wedding day, I had custom garden flags made of pictures of myself, my husband and my daughter. The guests at our wedding went on and on about how great they were and what a good idea it was. 
No matter what the event is, or if its just even for your work, a custom made banner or flag is a wonderful idea to have. 
Here at American Heritage, we have an artist that can help design what you are looking for. Come into our shop located on Olive Blvd in Creve Couer. 
Give as a call at : 314-432-2101
Email at : info@amheritage.com or amheritagesales@aol.com